Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome to the forum, Jamz. If you are like most of us all the other gun forums will sort of take a back seat. This is THE GUN forum. There are great people here who are very helpful and knowledgable.

Glad to have you.

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Hiya Jamz.........I know you've been to Kittery at least once in your life...........look me up in the shooting sports dept.....Uahh yah

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi James - the same ''Jamz'' I assume as on THR yeah?

Welcome aboard :smilez:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Welcome from Idaho

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum - :smilez:

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hi Class3, yeah, I've been to kittery every so often ;) Like once a week! :D If you are the guy I think you are, I own your old Colt Defender, and i've been carrying it in the minimalist holster I bought from you last Thursday night. So far so good! :D

I know a couple of other guys here too... Hi Chris! Same jamz as on THR and APS, yep. :) Hi Janq!
I guess I'll fire up the obligatory gun pic here....

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
Welcome!

Nice assortment of firearms there.:usflag:
As long as I see a few with slab~sides in that obligatory photo then...you're O Kee Doke with me!:biggrin2:

·
Registered
6,750 Posts
Ya got some good looking stuff there............Glad to hear the defender is working good in your hands too...........That's good to hear..
See that fellow Forumites.........ANOTHER HAPPY CUSTOMER.. LOL......maybe I should start sellin used cars? NOT!! LOL

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.