Defensive Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Welcome from a guy in NoVA. Good luck on the permit, please keep us posted. My SIL over in Frederick might apply if the rules become less arduous.
Thanks. I got the HQL and designated collector. Now I’m in the process of the CCW permit. Did the training and passed the test. Now it’s about the paperwork and interview. C19 may add some delay to this process.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas.

·
Premium Member
3,938 Posts
Welcome from the volunteer state!

Good luck on getting that Maryland permit. The few they award mostly come with restrictions. And for all practical purposes MD uses the Good & Substantial (G&S) justification as an excuse to deny more than they permit. Unfortunately my friend you are living in one of the least gun friendly states in the nation.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Welcome from the volunteer state!

Good luck on getting that Maryland permit. The few they award mostly come with restrictions. And for all practical purposes MD uses the Good & Substantial (G&S) justification as an excuse to deny more than they permit. Unfortunately my friend you are living in one of the least gun friendly states in the nation.
Yes, but I’m an optimistic. So we will see what happens.

·
Registered
807 Posts
New member from Baltimore. Yup. Just going through the process of getting my permit now. Here to learn.

Welcome. Since you are here to learn please allow me to give the first lesson:

Since your state government requires a permit you have no right to keep and bear arms, only a privilege which may be granted or withheld at bureaucratic whim.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts