Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, everyone! Hope to learn much here! I have a CZ RAMI .40, XD-9 Service model, Walther P-22, Sig P220ST Langdon edition, Ruger P345PR, Ruger SP-101 with Crimson Trace grips, Ruger GP-100, Bersa Thunder .380 and Para Ord C7.45 Para Companion. Love those CZ's! Use either the Rami or SP-101 for daily concealed carry.
I'm retired USN Enlisted. Good to be here! Terry:wave:

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
welcome , i hope ya can both get some info and give some here

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Welcome Terry :smile:

Nice selection of gear that sounds like. I too love the SP with CT's BTW!!

Jump straight in.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Hi Terry....welcome to the forum....nice collection!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Welcome - glad to have another shipmate on board. I'm retired USN as well. We'll have to sit down and swap some sea stories. :biggrin2:

·
Registered
5,142 Posts
Hey Terry, also do some time in the Navy, but then retired USAF. I like how you added that one simple word (enlisted):danceban:

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks!

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, I did 20 years in the USN, retired as an E-8 in 1993. I was a statistical analyst working with carrier Airwing Groups, last station was USS John F. Kennedy. Also did some time at Portugal Embassy and other places. Never really had the "Officer Itch" but of course that was a personnal thing. We all served, enlisted or officer, in all branches. I had an uncle who did 30 years in the USAF. God Bless Our Troops!:congrats:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the group. I'm sure you'll find some interesting information

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.