Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I'm a new member from Nebraska. I received my Nebraska permit last week and made the obligatory trip to Walmart. I have a Springfield XDs 9mm and an N82 Tactical IWB holster. I'm carrying Federal LE HST 147gr. I may carry my LCP as a backup on an ankle rig.

Edit: forgot to mention that I'm taking a class later this month to get a Utah non-resident permit.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :wave: And congrats on the new permit and the successful WallyWorld Walk!

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
13,765 Posts
Welcome from Alabama

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house! I grew up in Omaha, graduate high school and started out at Nebraska before transferring to BGSU in Ohio. Life long Husker fan here...Go Big Red!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

Be sure to forward your Wally World Trek report with pictures to Mod SIXTO to get your official DC Certificate.:yup:

ret :31:

·
Registered
9,341 Posts
Greetings from Richmond/Rosenberg, TX

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Welcome from Alabama! Like your choice of ammo. Are you a Cornhusker fan? If so, I guess you saw the YouTube video of the seven year old scoring a touchdown in the spring game. Very touching; the team did a great thing for that young man.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Yep, a lifelong Husker fan. I watched the spring game on BTN and thought the play was a little corny. But obviously I wasn't thinking clearly. ;-)

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Welcome from PA. Happy shooting.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts