Defensive Carry banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello
New member here. I joined the USCCA as a Platinum member recently. I am retired. I have had my NYS Pistol Permit for over 35years. I also have a Florida Permit, and just sent in for my Arizona Permit.
Being retired I like to read a few forums. I sport shoot often and metal detect also. Been married for 47 years. Well I guess that's it for now.
Toolmanbutch

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of North Carolina :wave:

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
11,878 Posts
Welcome from Utah!

·
Registered
4,255 Posts
Howdy from TEXAS, where the west begins. Welcome to the forum.
Glad you could join us. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
9,345 Posts

Welcome!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Toolmanbutch

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
A warm Texas Welcome to ya. Enjoy your time at D.C..com. You are among good people here. :smile:

Any relation to Tim the Tool man? He is hilarious, we need more hilarious! :danceban: I am not hilarious............

Reactions: Toolmanbutch

·
Registered
402 Posts
Welcome from a fellow NYer, not far from Turning Stone, the hometown of the Oz author, a former Air Force base and the Orangemen. Can't believe NY has allow us commoners to have pistol permits in the 1980s. Huh, learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I am about 20 Miles from Turning Stone East Exit 31 Area. I just bought a new Glock 43 to Carry. I will be shooing today. Had to get Fingerprinted at OCS for my Arizona Permit, they have a back log of 300-400 applicants.
Welcome from a fellow NYer, not far from Turning Stone, the hometown of the Oz author, a former Air Force base and the Orangemen. Can't believe NY has allow us commoners to have pistol permits in the 1980s. Huh, learn something new everyday.

·
Registered
97 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
No Relation. But I have been making and selling tools for 48Years.
A warm Texas Welcome to ya. Enjoy your time at D.C..com. You are among good people here. :smile:

Any relation to Tim the Tool man? He is hilarious, we need more hilarious! :danceban: I am not hilarious............

1 - 18 of 18 Posts