Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, I`d like to introduce myself and say how much I enjoy reading all the well-written posts here. I`ve been hanging around and it`s pretty obvious that alot of great information can be found here due to the effort and time put in by alot of members generous with their experiences and knowledge.I grew up around guns hunting, and only in the last two years became interested in handguns.It wasn`t my fault, a friend showed me his S&W1911PD,and I fell in love! As in any good relationship,more is better and after trying various guns at the local range,my next purchase was a M&P9,great feel and real nice shooter. In an effort to get the most caliber in the easiest to carry, I recently picked up as my edc a SAXD40sc,and it really fits the bill.So that`s my story,and as I continue to more fully realize the serious responsibility of protecting myself and my family,it`s nice to find a forum with alot more info and concern based on perspective from experience than attitude.Thanks,Mark.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
let me be the first one to welcome you to the forum hello from michigan

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome aboard from Virginia.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

·
Registered
1,013 Posts
Greetings from UT, and Welcome to the forum! I'm an XD guy myself!

-Plop

·
Registered
7,974 Posts
Welcome from South Carolina..

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Welcome from SE Texas! :wave:

·
Registered
413 Posts