Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Planning on building an AR15 from 80% have it ordered, would also like to build a hand gun form an 80%, any ideas?

As we have learned over the past few weeks, the US Government can and has been tracking our phone calls, e mails, on line searches and credit card purchases. So the question is how can we purchase on line and keep it private? Can we purchase a prepaid debit card with cash and use it to make on line purchases? I have heard that some on line retailers require that the card be registered and that to do so you must give your name and address to the card provider and use the same name and address as the billing address when making an on line purchase. Can one make up a name and address and use that same made up name and address as a billing name and address, but use your real name and address for shipping? And if you do, is it private? As far as private e mail and on line searching is concerned have a look at ixquick, firstpage, and hushmail. What do you use for surfing the web and e mail? Do you feel they are private?

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
Welcome from Oregon, too.

Abandon the journey to be completely off-grid. Not gonna happen.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin! Most attempts at complete privacy will only flag you if it's discovered. "They'll" want to know what you're trying to hide.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia. After 24 years in the military and holding several different security clearances that whole time. I don't think I could hide from them if I wanted to.

·
Registered
42,984 Posts
:tinhat2:

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Use cash, or money orders. Of course that won't work when you try to buy a lower.

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Cash, private seller. ( and, oh yeah, don't log onto this site unless you can create a false trail to an ISP and well it's probably too late anyway.....)

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
I use gold pressed Latinum that is laundered by the Orion syndicate at Quarks Bar on Deep Space 9.
quark_600.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

What the government really cares about is tracking the people who try to find ways which will make it harder for the government to track them.:wink:

Reactions: NONAME762

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Premium Member
5,007 Posts
Welcome from the PRM!

·
Registered
293 Posts
Howdy from Texas! It is better to go about business as usual. The more you try to sneak around, they more attention you will grab.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
Welcome from PA. Happy shooting.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.