Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello to all!

I am in Upstate SC and have recently gotten my permit in the last month. I have been carrying everyday since. I carry a Bersa Thunder .380 in a Comp-Tac IWB Kydex holster. I also have a Kel-Tec P3AT (2nd gen) that I am breaking in. Next week I will be making a 9mm purchase. I am considering SW99, Taurus Millenium, or a Glock. Any input or other suggestions would be great!

I enjoy reloading my own ammo, I have two boys and a lovely wife, very active in my church, and I am a member of USCCA, NRA, and SC-grassroots.

I am glad to be here and have read some excellent posts so far. I hope to contribute and learn.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Greetings and welcome tech-ninja.

Hope you enjoy the forum.

Personally I would get the Glock, but that's just me. :biggrin:

-Scott-

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
tech-ninja said:
I have two boys and a lovely wife, very active in my church, and I am a member of USCCA, NRA, and SC-grassroots.
Welcome to the forum.

It sounds like your doing pretty good, does your Wife shoot?, Carry?

·
Registered
455 Posts
Welcome to the forum, tech-ninja! Sounds like you have some good choices for a 9mm; what specific features, etc. are you looking for? Any specific size - compact/full-size?

My favorite 9mm is the CZ P-01; not as common as other guns, but very well-made. 14+1 capacity, DA/SA with decocker, aluminum frame & steel slide, light rail on the dust cover, and excellent ergonomics (at least for me). If you're not into the lightrail the PCR is available.

·
Administrator
143,576 Posts
"I have been carrying everyday since." :smile: :king:
Welcome to the forum! :unitedsta
Join right in! We'll love having you here!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
tech - welcome along :smile:

I have a SW99 and tho it is only carry now and again - I do like this quite diminutive gun and for me it shoots remarkably well. While checking out some stuff on my SIG 226 this last few days have carried that SW99.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
I am new here as well so I feel wierd posting a welcome but I have to start sometime, so welcome! so far I have had a great time reading, reading and well reading all of the current and not so current post's.

tech-ninja, think 1911, think 1911, think 1911, you are getting very sleepy, 1911, 1911, 1911, now when you awake you will now be looking to buy a 1911.

Good Luck,
Ti.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Ti Carry said:
think 1911, think 1911, think 1911, you are getting very sleepy, 1911, 1911, 1911, now when you awake you will now be looking to buy a 1911.
Your going to fit right in around here. :biggrin:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome to the CombatCarry forum, tech-ninja! :smile:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.