Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been lurking on here for the last couple months and decided it was finally time for my first post. I'm from Southeast Michigan and received my CPL earlier this year.

Since spending probably a couple hours a day reading posts on this forum for the past couple months, I've learned a lot and would like to thank all the members for the great informative posts. I certainly feel I've come to better understand the practicalities of concealed carry.

I also would like to share that I added to my stable of carry pistols today. I went into the LGS today and they had just put a Springfield XDS 9mm in the case about 2 hours before. I jumped on the opportunity and walked out with another excellent carry pistol. I'm excited to put it through the paces at the range later this week. I've heard lots of good things about the new XDS.

The XDS joins my G19, M&P 9c, and Sig 1911 C3. I'm trying to keep in practice with each of them so that I'm comfortable carrying all of them. The G19 is probably my go-to EDC right now since it seems like practically an extension of my arm, but I'm hoping I get to that point with all of them.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin, Brian! You have great taste in handguns. I'd take any of the ones you have in a heartbeat. Sometime you'll have to give us your opinions on the pros & cons of each.

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
3,813 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry from Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest!

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Premium Member
5,008 Posts
Welcome from the PRM!

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Welcome from Central Texas!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Enjoy the forum.................... :wave:

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

Congrats on the new family member...:hand9:

ret :31:

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :wave:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts