Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, all! Lurked for a while, and now a member. I enjoy the wide variety of information and experience this forum provides, and hope I can contribute a little bit now and then. The wife and I have had our CC permits for over ten years, in two different states, so we're not newbies, but we can always learn more from others. Our current inventory consists of the following:

S&W Model 67 (wife's carry piece)
S&W Model 686+ (Seven beans in the wheel!)
S&W Model 57 (With a 6" barrel, it's not super concealable, but it's what I carry when hiking/camping up here in the Pacific NW)
An ancient Davis Industries .380. (These are now made by Cobra Industries. They are apparently identical to mine, although I bought mine 20+ years ago. It was very cheap, but has proven to be a reliable shooter, with no FTF's, FTE's, or any other malfunction to report. I don't like the fact that it is a SA, so i can't carry it with a round in the pipe.)
My latest acquisition: a SCCY CPX-2. I haven't taken it to the range yet, so I can't report on it's functionality, but will do so at the earliest opportunity. I am impressed with the workmanship.

I do have a request of the staff: I inadvertently misspelled my user id. Is there any way to fix it? It should be "Strabo", without the "q". Thanks!

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Howdy Hay from WA state Today. I'm over on the Wet side.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
welcome from PA. Happy shooting.

·
Premium Member
24,512 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

I think you have to create another account and ask a moderator to delete the "incorrect" account. Now is the time to do it, because you'll lose all your posts.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Super Moderator
50,611 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Dayton as well...Ohio that is...good to have you in the house!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
11,670 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.