Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I've been browsing the forum for a while and taken alot of useful information out of the discussions that take place here. I would like to say thank you to all of you and hopefully I will be able to participate in some discussions as well in the future. A little bit about myself. I have had my CPL for about 4 months since I turned 21. My carry setup consists of my Hogue griped SIG P226 9mm with 2 17rd Mec-Gar mags + 1 in the chamber of 124gr JHP +P or sometimes carried loaded with Cor-bon 125gr JHP +P. I carry IWB strong side @ 4 with an Uncle Mikes Kydex holster and carry a spare mag on weak side in an Uncle Mikes single kydex mag carrier. I also have a leather Galco shoulder holster that is very comfortable but only useful when I have large jackets and clothing on. My other guns include a Ruger P-89DC which was my first handgun. As for Rifles I have an AR-15 and two AK clones. I'm looking to get a shotgun next and a SIG P228. Maybe another AR-15. I forgot to metion I also carry FOX pepper spray in the 4oz can in my front jacket pocket. Thats about it.

Jiggz

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
Welcome.

·
Registered
5,050 Posts
Welcome to the forum Jiggz

I have the P228 and really like it. I carried it as a primary for over a year. It is now a BUG (Back Up Gun) for me.

-Scott-

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Welcome, Thanks for registering! Enjoy the forums, we thing we have a good thing going here.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hey Jig - welcome to CC.

Your carry sounds good (well, it's a SIG :smile:)

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
Welcome to the Forum......BTW.......there's a gunshop in Seattle............near the corner of First and Madison.........very small place, but they got a heck of and inventory..........Can't remember the name......but it was right next to Warshall's Sporting goods (now out of business)

·
Registered
40 Posts
Class3NH is referring to the Central Gun Exchange, a very interesting shop with a wide selection of used and antique firearms in particular.

·
Registered
6,749 Posts
MillCreek said:
Class3NH is referring to the Central Gun Exchange, a very interesting shop with a wide selection of used and antique firearms in particular.
Yup........I just couldn't remember the name..........I worked at Warshall's in 1998..............I lived in Port orchard.......took the ferry every day.........VERY interesting place Seattle.......

·
Premium Member
6,539 Posts
Welcome, jiggz01!

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome, you'll like the group here.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
CLASS3NH said:
Welcome to the Forum......BTW.......there's a gunshop in Seattle............near the corner of First and Madison.........very small place, but they got a heck of and inventory..........Can't remember the name......but it was right next to Warshall's Sporting goods (now out of business)

I'll have to check it out next time I'm down in the Seattle area. I've only been to one shop in Seattle on Hwy 99 but I can't remember the name of it. I mostly go to Sam's Gun Shop in Everett. If theres one thing thats as much fun as shooting guns its going shopping for them. Makes me feel like a kid in a candy store! :smile: BTW thanks for the welcome everyone.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.