Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
First off I want to say thank you to all my 2nd ammendment fellows in arms! Overcoming the Toomney schumer bill and the other degradating laws was a dynamic day for our resolution to maintaining our freedoms. It was a day filled with discussions, sharing, encouraging & coming together under a common goal; To protect our precious Bill of Rights!

That being said allow me to introduce myself. Name is Chris & I live in beautiful Northern WI. I am a Florida native and have been a firearms rights supporter since i was a young kid. I completed florida firearms training when I was 12, never looked back

I am first & foremost a man of Faith, living in hope, continually showing love, because "The greatest among these is Love." You understand what I mean, if you indeed know what I mean.

I am not a CCP holder currently as I was holding out for something better like when a Nationwide conceal and carry is available and accepted. We are not far from that is my belief and ambition!

Hope everyones day is filled with joy & peace. Thanks for taking the time to read this post. Expect me to be posting in the discussions from here on out in vigorous support of anything that will solidify our 2nd ammendment right under the constitution!

God Bless!

C.A.

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Enjoy the forum.................... :wave:

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Howdy Hay from WA state Today.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Welcome from Southwest Florida.

·
Registered
2,933 Posts
Welcome from Memphis.

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee....... the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house!

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Milwaukee, Chris!

·
Premium Member
24,508 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Registered
11,671 Posts
Welcome from Delaware!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
263 Posts
Welcome from Southern AZ. Don't know how you folks from the northern tier states can handle the cold winters. Gets below 70 here and it's time to lite the fireplace.

·
Registered
313 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.
Thank you, and better yet; "The lest you do for one of these, is the least you do for me."

·
Registered
5,386 Posts
Welcome from Ohio.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.