Registered
6,821 Posts
Welcome from the Texas Gulf Coast. :vs_wave:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Howdy from the Great State of Texas.
Hill Country, are you referring to the hill country here in Texas?
Spent a bunch of time in Dallas over the years and it can be pretty flat there as well. Being a bit sarcastic in my nature I was joking on the hills here in Florida.
True story... It did not take me long to learn NOT to tell the state trooper I might of been speeding but more likely just not paying close enough attention to picking up speed coming down the hills....... He was laughing too hard to write me up just said "Son, just here are those hills you are talking about?" then he turned and left with his story of the day.

·
Premium Member
3,413 Posts
Spent a bunch of time in Dallas over the years and it can be pretty flat there as well. Being a bit sarcastic in my nature I was joking on the hills here in Florida.
True story... It did not take me long to learn NOT to tell the state trooper I might of been speeding but more likely just not paying close enough attention to picking up speed coming down the hills....... He was laughing too hard to write me up just said "Son, just here are those hills you are talking about?" then he turned and left with his story of the day.
Well a hearty welcome anyway!
Even if you are from @OldVet's state.

·
Super Moderator
16,185 Posts
Welcome aboard from North Carolina.

·
Premium Member
3,996 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from Texas.

·
Registered
34,034 Posts
Welcome from the Treasure Coast. Ignore @KILTED COWBOY. He's from TX, so you know everything out of his mouth is an exaggeration if not an outright lie.

The only hills here in S. FL are the garbage dumps along I-95. I call them NY ski slopes. If you got a FHP trooper to laugh, he was an imposter.

Reactions: KILTED COWBOY

·
Super Moderator
50,574 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
9 Posts
new member here. found this forum while surfing for info on my 30-40 Krag that I got from my father. anyone out there familiar with this rifle? IMG_1168 (3).JPG IMG_1170 (2).JPG IMG_1171 (2).JPG IMG_1173 (4).JPG IMG_1174 (3).JPG

1 - 20 of 27 Posts