Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just found this forum, did a lot of reading, and decided to join in.

Gun shooter since age 8, gun owner since age 12. Shot my first deer at age 13.

28, married, 3 kids, 3 dogs. Work for the Department of Corrections as non-uniform staff and looking to possibly make a career move to parole or US Boarder Patrol (written exam scheduled for March 7th!)

Handgun owner for 3 years, concealed weapon license holder for 2. Concealed weapon of choice currently BERSA Thunder .45 ACP and back-up .25. Thinking of purchasing the Kel-Tec P-3AT and carrying it as the back-up (small) weapon.

Recently purchased and fell in love with the Kel-Tec Sub 2000 in the 9mm caliber. First 9mm and I love this Sub 2000! What a great little gun. Hence the reason for the screen name!

NRA member, hunter, and Bush supporter. Glad to be aboard and I hope to learn some valuable stuff, and maybe share a little along the way.

Thanks for having me!

:comeandgetsome:

·
Super Moderator
25,561 Posts
Welcome to the forum, glad you liked what you saw and decided to register.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
K-T, welcome :smile:

We have been discussing just recently the other interesting item from K-T too - the pistol in .223!! No link to hand right now but anyways - it has entered my ''want'' list, potentially. :wink:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the warm welcome!

P95: as far as I know, Kel-Tec doesn't make a pistol in the .223 caliber? I know the Sub 2000 comes in 9mm or .40 cal. Their rifle series do come in .223 and 5.56 calibers.

I am drooling over their SU-16D 5.56mm rifle! The trick to my gun buying is to convince the wife that the gun is neccesary...

My favorite part about this rifle:
NOTE: both the D9 and D12 rifles are classified by the ATF as "Short barrel rifles" and the appropriate license and/or tax stamp must be acquired before purchasing
:comeandgetsome:

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :smile:

·
Administrator
143,818 Posts
Hi Kel Tek

Thanks For Registering.
I hope that you'll make us a part of you're daily routine.
WELCOME! :usflag:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~:wave:~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW! Didnt even see that. That just got added to my wish list that is growing daily.

Going to stop at the gun store after the vets office today and see what I can drool over.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
welcome to the Forun Kel-tec...........hop in there and start a postin

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
Welcome:wave:

·
Registered
540 Posts
Welcome to the group