Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can't tell ya'll how much I enjoy this forum. Everyone is helpful and pleasant. A little about me..I was born and raised in SC. I'm a family doc in central SC and my wife is a nurse. I have always enjoyed guns and hunting. Don't get to hunt as much as I would like due to work but I need to correct that problem. Recently got into concealed carry and some serious pistol coveting. One of my good friends owns Carolina Tactical Supply (he posts a lot on AR15.com) and he has taught me a lot . (If any of ya'll need any tactical supplies/AR 15 gear he is a good guy). For my dad's birthday last Jan. I paid for he and I to take the CWP class together and 2 months later we had our permits. My brother in law also took the class with us.

I have a S&W .40 that my dad got for me in college (to big to carry) so my first carry gun I bought was a Kahr PM40 and a Comp-Tac holster. Love the combo due to ease of conceal in tucked in shirt (which I have to do often unfortunately) but as I posted on another thread I'm having problems with the mag release and the followers. My other gun is a Glock 36 and I'm "trying out" my friend's Glock 19.

Some other guns I'm currently coveting are Glock23, Kimber Ultra Carry, Sig Pro-Carry, Springfield XD .45. I'm begining to think I have a problem (my wife thinks so). I just hope I don't get into AR-15's.

Anyway, thanks again for letting me join and for all the helpful info.

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Welcome, scmed :hand36:

·
Super Moderator
16,798 Posts
Welcome, the only time you have too many guns is when the safe door will not close, then you just get a bigger safe.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hello Doc!!

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
welcome

·
Registered
11,431 Posts
scmed Welcome from Rocky Top Tennessee