Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. I'm ex Air Force, never considered carrying. But as we all know things are getting weirder in this country, and i want to be prepared and not be a victim.

I currently have a Springfield XDs 9mm, my only gun and is my carry. I have a plastic holster but it didn't feel right. I have a Alien gear holster being made, looking forward to that.

And i will be attending a Conceal Carry class at my local gun range in a few weeks. Glad to meet all of you.

·
Registered
1,066 Posts
Hello SW1336 ... Welcome from SW Ohio ... Glad to have you aboard!

·
Registered
4 Posts
New here too.

Hello all. I'm ex Air Force, never considered carrying. But as we all know things are getting weirder in this country, and i want to be prepared and not be a victim.

I currently have a Springfield XDs 9mm, my only gun and is my carry. I have a plastic holster but it didn't feel right. I have a Alien gear holster being made, looking forward to that.

And i will be attending a Conceal Carry class at my local gun range in a few weeks. Glad to meet all of you.
Hi from southern NY, ex army here . I'm new here too. I carry an xds .45 in an alien gear holster, that is very comfortable, and worth the money. My wife carries an xds 9mm, we are both very happy with them. I feel the same way about carrying. This country is in a bad state, and it looks like it will get worse before it gets better. I think a'lot of citizens are arming themselves right now. Hopefully things will be ok and we will never have to use our weapons. Anyways welcome!

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
1,616 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Great place to hang out. I think the XDs is a great concealment firearm and I have carried both the 9mm and .45 ACP 3.3 models. They worked well for me IWB in kydex holsters with single clip. I hear the Alien Gear holsters are very comfortable and I would like to try one sometime, too.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of North Carolina :wave:

·
Registered
6,716 Posts
Welcome and thanks for your service!