Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
1943 - 2009
Joined
·
10,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, all,

Greetings from Big Sky country, where even most of the Democrats are pro-gun.

Montana is a \"shall issue\" state. I live in a county that has the most CWP holders in the state. Of, course, I\'m one of them. I carry a Colt LW Commander .45 99% of the time, the other 1% a S&W M60.

I\'m a passionate believer in the RKBA. I\'m semi-retired right now, plan to be all the way retired in March 05. I\'m a U.S. Army RVN veteran & a former LEO.

Looks like a real nice forumn, Bumper.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
20,044 Posts
Thanks, Captain Crunch, it\'s getting there. What makes a forum good are bad are the members. After being really small for a long time I am glad to see new people find us. Come back often, we\'ll be here ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
23 Posts
Good to have met ya Captain. Montana hun, I havent been out there sence i was just a wee little squirt. My step grandpa used to own a bar out in Montana somewheres.
 
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top