Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings-
I was told that I should introduce myself, so...
My name is John (Swiftyjuan, don't ask), I live in Central California, in one of the few counties that allow concealed carry. I have far more guns than I need, not near as many as I want. My friend Rhome, an excellent holster maker (and a so-so gunsmith) told me to join and meet, so I am. Glad to hear from any of you!:banana:

·
Registered
126 Posts
:hand10: A big hello and hope you enjoy the going's on here!:image035:

·
Registered
697 Posts
So-So gunsmith?? I have dremal will travel :image035: Well Juan I'm glad you made it , but your still ugly :haha: But seriously everyone John is the nicest persn you'll ever meet, we met about 13yrs? ago at a match and have been like brothers ever since. He has one of the nicest gun collections I've seen in a long time. He'll give you the shirt off his back ( if he had a shirt ):35: .Glad to have you John.

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Welcome from Arkansas!!!

·
Super Moderator
19,009 Posts
Welcome

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi John and welcome to CC :smilez:

More than pleased you are in CCW friendly territory over there. Let us know over time what you have, what you like and what you carry etc.

·
Registered
341 Posts
Welcome from North Texas.

·
Registered
697 Posts
Hey how's it going?

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Chris-
As to what I carry, usually a Glock 23 (frequently with a .357 SIG barrel), or a Glock 30, sometimes both. I also love my SIG P220, and also have a Taurus 945 that has never failed me. I have a total of 12 pistols on my CCW, including a few I don't want to mention and get grief over... Don't have a 1911 on now, but hope to add 2 in the near future. I still have to talk Rhome out of another one...

·
Registered
419 Posts
swiftyjuan - Glad you found us; keep comin' back & contribute to the "More -info-than-you-ever-imagined -wanting-to-know, and Lovin' it forum..!":image035:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome to the forum - :smilez:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
John - thx for the run-down on your gear and carry. I like my 220 a lot too tho carry is almost always still the 226.

Your G30 sure has some useful capacity!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.