Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My MTAC came in and ive been wearing it aroudn the house for the last couple days with my Glock 26 (waiting for my CCW Permit in the mail) and this thing is even more comfortable than I had imagined. I've got it at the 3:30 position on the lowest hole on the front clip and second to lowest on the back clip. This set up works for me and is even comfortable sitting my computer desk. I even wore it in my sport seats in my car (bucket seats that have big side bolsters) and it is not the least bit uncomfortable.

Retention was perfect from the factory, and I thoroughly enjoyed my smarties and thank you smiley face from Tiffany at CompTac. If you are on the fence about the MTAC, GET IT! It's awesome!

I'm looking forward to my first official carry! Just thought I'd share my experience.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
You got smarties and a smiley face from Tiffany too? Dangit, I thought I was special! jk...

I've got a CTAC, and I like it. Part of me wishes I had the MTAC because the kydex does dig in my side just a hair if I'm sitting in the truck. I've got mine in the lowest hole in the front, and one from the top in the back.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Thats great, and sounds good. I'm thinking of getting one myself for my xd9sc. What kind of belt are you wearing with your rig?

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Hopefully, you've scheduled your Wally World Trek?:image035:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
MTAC's are great and so is Comp-Tac. I've got one for my 9mm Glocks (G19/G26) + an extra body for my CW9. :hand10:

Now, just hang in there til your permit arrives...:yup:

·
Registered
571 Posts
I've been carrying for a week now in my MTAC (first holster with my P239). I've also loved the comfort in every configuration I've tried it in so far.

And I ate my candy!

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I have an MTAC for my G26 and G19; love it.
It took 4-5 weeks of daily carry to get it to the point I forget I have it.
Also a good leather dressing helps !

·
Registered
481 Posts
Thank you for this. I've been doing some research on holsters for my Glock 27 and the MTAC was at the top of the list. Looks like I'll be making an order soon!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts