Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey gang, I wanted to share some really awesome personal news --

Yesterday, I finished the NRA Basic Instructor Training and Pistol Rating Certification class! The NRA is saying that the ETA for the actual certification card and instructor number to be in my hands is TEN WEEKS right now, but in the mean time, I will be Team Teaching with 2 other already certified Instructors.

Yesterday, one of them sent out a release stating that I will be the Lead Instructor for our Ladies-Only NRA First Steps Pistol Classes, as well. (Which is so cool, I had no idea they were going to place me as the lead!)

Hopefully, I can put everything I've learned to good use, and continue to improve personally and professionally, to share and encourage the love of Shooting Sports to many people, especially other women. I'm so excited!!!!

Thank you, all of you on the forums. I've gone from never having held a pistol in April to Instructor in August...a huge part of that is all of the knowledge and encouragement that I've received right here at DC. You guys are incredible! :)

Thanks especially to Bumper, for Vanguard's ad space on the forum. Your support means a great deal to me :)

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Congrats on your new NRA Basic Instructor Training! I'm anticipating attending the NRA basic instructor class when it's in the Las Vegas area.

Again, congrats on your latest achievement in the gun safety world!

·
Registered
838 Posts
Way to go Bunny!!

·
Premium Member
919 Posts
Fantastic!

I am about to give my 4th Basic Pistol course this weekend. It is a very rewarding experiance and I learn something new every time I give it.

Enjoy!

·
Registered
303 Posts
Congratulations, Bunny. Way to go, girl.
oldogy

·
Registered
4,280 Posts
Congratulations Bunny. I wish we lived a little closer to you, I would love to send my wife through your course. I think it is a lot easier for some women to take instructions from another woman than from a man. She definitely doesn't want to listen to me most of the time. Maybe we can get your class schedule when you figure it out and plan a vacation over that way. Again, congratulations on an awesome accomplishment.:congrats:

·
Registered
983 Posts
Congratulations! :congrats: :hand10:

·
Registered
3,261 Posts
Way to go Bunny!

·
Registered
1,738 Posts
You rock Bunny........:danceban:

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Congrats Bunny! We knew you could do it!

Keep spreading the peace of mind of safe gun handling and the joy of shooting!

Joker1

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Congratulations...that is quite an achievement.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Congratulations Bunny!

I'm glad to hear all of your hard work is paying off.

Good job!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Good job! I think you'll find quite a bit of satisfaction knowing that your impact will help educate the sheeple in the safe handling of firearms. I've been an instructor since 1981 and have enjoyed every minute. Congrats!

1 - 20 of 47 Posts