Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 55 Posts

·
Premium Member
33,788 Posts
I can not log in using my old name so i used a new account and i have a different email provider . If folks remember i used Fluffy1 before to log on when a problem happened a few years ago .

BTW the new look is way off , the old layout was so much better . Hopefully i hear from the Administrators about my log-in issues .
Welcome back.

Reactions: Welder516

·
Registered
3,796 Posts
Welcome to rugerforum.net from an Old Soldier in Olympia, WA; in the Great Pacific Northwest! HOOAAAHHHH!!!!!

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
@Fluffy1 I was thinking about you, a week or two ago. Funny. Welcome back! :)

·
Premium Member
3,953 Posts
Hopefully it was not a nightmare ...Thank You . Trying to get my name changed back , forum has my old email info and I can not access it .
I hope you do get your old name back ALSO! No offense, BUT I don't care for your current "moniker"! 😂

·
Premium Member
8,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
I was able to see my old profile welder516 the day I opened this account , now I can not get access to it now .Some very strange things have been happening , if some administrators don't want me here please let me know . You don't have to be passive aggressive just tell me straight up .

·
Premium Member
4,256 Posts
Welcome back.

·
Registered
864 Posts
Welcome back Welder! I have missed your contributions.

·
Registered
6,796 Posts
Welcome back.

BTW...I have several email accounts, but only one associated with DC. I've been getting email from the hackers who are trying to sell the knives on all of them. The email specifically mentioned Defensive Carry. Just tune up your SPAM filter.

·
Registered
4,538 Posts
Hi Welder! I had forgot about the fluffy comment. Good to see you back, hope you and your family are doing well 😊

·
Registered
864 Posts
I once knew a guy on the jobs whom we all called FLUF. It wasn't very nice to call him that, even though he wasn't that bad a guy, but he was fat and little and ugly.

·
Registered
864 Posts

·
Registered
864 Posts
I worked as a welder/fabricator Inside Wireman out of IBEW LU 697 when I worked in the Gary, IN steel mills years ago, but I would never call myself a Welder. I was just a monkey with a stick of 7018, a 4" grinder and a gas ax for cutting the shapes so I could glue them together. I'll never forget my first weld: vertical up, 1/4" gap, at the end of a 30' boom with my tool buddy deliberately bouncing in the bucket. I asked him just what in the heck was he doing?!? He simply said, "You wanted to learn to weld dint ja? Well, here's yer fust lesson!"

21 - 40 of 55 Posts