Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just stumbled across your forum. Looks like a great place to hang my hat and chat awhile!:urla9ub:

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :wave:

·
Administrator
143,591 Posts
Welcome

Hi Linda.

Thanks for registering. :yup:

Yep, it is a great place. :usflag:
Our people are the very best of the best.

Please feel free to start posting anywhere on the forum.

Your thoughts, comments, and opinions on any topic will be appreciated.

Or...start your very own thread topic...or two. That's O Kee Doke Also.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Hi Linda and welcome :smilez:

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Hi, Linda. Welcome from Alabama.

·
Registered
1,075 Posts
Welcome!

Hi Linda, Welcome from a fellow Buckeye!! :smile:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!:urla9ub:

A little about myself...,I live in central OH, east of Columbus about 15 miles. From my signature line, you see I'm an NRA certified basic pistol instructor/CCW instructor. I jumped on the CCW bandwagon the moment it passed in Ohio on Jan. 7, 2004 and then it became law April 8, 2004. My husband and I were some of the first in our county to get our CHL's.

From there, my interest in 2nd Amendment rights and gun laws in general exploded, leading me to Buckeye Firearms Association, where I became one of the leaders! BFA is an all volunteer, political action committee dedicated to defending and improving gun rights, getting strong 2A candidates elected, working on legislation with Representatives and Senators at the Statehouse, and the list goes on! We are highly respected by the law makers and sought out for our input on gun laws. We have worked hard on getting HB347, our concealed carry fix it bill passed, but our state senators decided to play politics with it until after elections in Nov.:rant: We're doing the good work for Ohio!

So, that's what I do for my non-paying job!:hand10:

·
Registered
341 Posts
Hello from North Texas. Welcome to the forum. I wish you well in that non-paying job.

·
Super Moderator
4,964 Posts
Welcome. Good luck with the BFA work. Go get 'em!

Matt

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.