Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got the envolope in the mail tonight. Filed for it in Washington County on Aug 9th got the CHL tonight. A grand total of 25 of the average 41 day waiting period. Needless to say I was happy to see it. Not the best picture that I've ever taken but what can you do. Now I'll just have to wait for my IWB holster to show up. (DM Bullard Dual Carry)

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Congradulations on the new permit.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the permit...start getting ready for the wally walk...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Congrads to you. I don't know I'd you saw, but I too recently recieved CHL from Douglas County Sheriffs Department and was amazed at 8 day turn around from the appointment and fingerprinting to tucking the license into my wallet. I too am now anxiously awaiting my IWB from Milt Sparks. Anyways welcome to the privailaged.

OryGunner

·
Registered
3,210 Posts
The Washington County sheriff is very pro-gun. I have never had any problem with my permit or any one in that department. May he live long and prosper.

·
Super Moderator
50,596 Posts
Congrats on the new permit!:hand10:
Oregon is now a little safer...permits should take no more time then a DL...the waiting period is a bunch of 'toro feces'. IMHO:22a:

·
Registered
26 Posts
congrats .. In Yamhill County it took 13 days from fingerprinting to envelope..

·
Registered
641 Posts
Welcome and congatulations from Washington County. My permit renewal took three working days. Took pic and filled out paperwork on a Thursday and got the permit in the mail the following Monday. Great work.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Its good to hear that the Sheriff is gun friendly in this area. As many of you in the Portland area know there are not any Wal-Marts in the west side of town. You guys will just have to accept a Target walk instead.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts

1 - 12 of 12 Posts