Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At K&D Holsters, I am offering a new paddle holster design (patent pending). It's a very versatile set up. You can wear it with the paddle inside of the pants waistband or outside the waistband around the belt. It will adjust to fit either a 1 1/4, 1 1/2, or 1 3/4 inch belt. You can adjust it to wear either in a vertical draw, cant forward draw, or cross-draw.

Front view:

Back view:

Forward Cant view:

Cross-Draw view:

The cost will be $60 + $5/shipping. Currently it is only available for medium to large frame semi-autos. I anticipate having it available for both wheel guns and the smaller autos very soon (still working on some technical aspects).

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks! :cool:

·
Registered
770 Posts
Nice......always good to have a great paddle available.
Shoot well.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Nice to have the combination - a decent leather rig but on a sturdy paddle. Way to go Kevin.

As you know - I could be interested in a smaller version ultimately to suit a Bersa Thunder.

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the kind words everyone.

joeOH:

I hope to have a version available soon for the revolvers. I should have the "holster" part finished fairly soon. It will then be a matter of getting it matched up to the correct paddle.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice rig!!

Kevin

The new holster design looks good. Any chance of getting it made for either a Rossi 720 or a Colt Agent (D Frame)?. If not I'll settle for a J-Frame.

Keith

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Keith:

I do have a Colt (d-frame) so we could make it for that. I'm working on a revolver holster for this design and hope to have something available very soon. :cool:

·
Super Moderator
22,003 Posts
Now that is interesting, Kevin.

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
Kevin
I do like the way you think. Looks like a winner to me.
Mike

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Nice looking holster, I like the option of belt or , paddle attachment.

·
Registered
2,185 Posts
Hi Kevin,
My one reservation is that I find paddle holsters that ride high tend to let the butt of the gun torque away from the body. I have a couple that do that, including a Galco paddle, and Uncle Mike's. The Fobus on the other hand rides low and stays much closer to the body.

I was at the range yesterday, and one of the guns was a S&W M 60 3inch. The Galco did not keep the gun close to the body, and I again concluded that it is not a satisfactory conceal carry holster.

Just a thought. It looks like your holster rides very high.

Jerry

1 - 13 of 13 Posts