Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,524 Posts
I wonder if there are any caveats?

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
If that's you in your avatar, the question might not be can you read... but can you remember? :]

Call me old school......gun free zones are spelled out clearly in the Florida Statutes....and I can read.

Reactions: icemanls2

·
Registered
748 Posts
Call me old school......gun free zones are spelled out clearly in the Florida Statutes....and I can read.
Can you remember this? Here is my city.

It's virtually impossible to drive anywhere without running into a school zone.

·
Banned
1,418 Posts
Can you remember this? Here is my city.

It's virtually impossible to drive anywhere without running into a school zone.
Provided you have a valid permit, Federal law provides for peaceful travel exemptions for school zones. The original GFSZA didn't, but it was struck down and the replacement one does.

·
Registered
42,066 Posts
Pull your head out of your phone (or butt) and look around. Know your state statutes. Can you not do the simpliest things without a smartphone? The smarter the phone, the dumber the user.

Reactions: Snub44

·
Registered
6,971 Posts
...true...a good friend emailed me last night...lost his phone and asked for my phone number again...second time in less than a year...all he knows(or even suspects) was on his blasted phone...and he had a hole in his pocket and took a 40-mile MC ride...

...I suggested he write it on a piece of paper and bury it in a mason jar in the yard...

...no, I don't know why he didn't have it in his computer...from last time...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts