Defensive Carry banner

New Pocket Holster

848 14
A few weeks ago I ordered a new leather pocket holster from a company I was unfamiliar with, but I read about on one of the gun boards. Not sure which one.

Pocket Concealment Systems, Inc. Got it in the mail a couple of days ago. I'm pretty satisfied, nice work.
For Kahr MK9.
Revolver Material property Rectangle Font Tints and shades
Revolver Material property Rectangle Font Tints and shades
Air gun Trigger Wood Gun barrel Gun accessory
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
A few weeks ago I ordered a new leather pocket holster from a company I was unfamiliar with, but I read about on one of the gun boards. Not sure which one.

Pocket Concealment Systems, Inc. Got it in the mail a couple of days ago. I'm pretty satisfied, nice work.
For Kahr MK9.
View attachment 392057 View attachment 392057 View attachment 392058
Heavy gun for pocket carry. 27+ onces loaded. More power to you. I have to carry mine OWB in a pancake holster. Nice holster and grips! Both appear to be very well made.

·
Registered
11,975 Posts
Thanks for the head up I just order one from him ..Its hard to find TPH holster

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Reactions: ChuckUles

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks great. Nice custom grips on the Kahr MK9. I have a Kahr K9 that sees a lot of carry time.
Heavy gun for pocket carry. 27+ onces loaded. More power to you. I have to carry mine OWB in a pancake holster. Nice holster and grips! Both appear to be very well made.
I had an MK9 Elite (I unfortunately had to sell it) and I too found the all steel piece too heavy to pocket carry…even though I prefer a steel gun. So I usually carried my K9 OWB.

I’m out of the Kahr game these days, but I still think they are wonderful guns, and I’m actually considering getting them back on the belt.

Nice lookin gun and holster, OP.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Personally, I would not have put the deep retention molding on a pocket holster.
I think the gun needs to slide out with as little resistance as possible.
You don't want the holster coming out with the gun.
Otherwise the holster looks very well made.

·
Registered
2 Posts

For Kahr MK9.
View attachment 392057 View attachment 392057 View attachment 392058
Gun barrel Gun accessory Trigger Air gun Metal
Neck Sleeve Waist Collar Beige

I really like this gun holster! I use it on my Kahr PM9 as my EDC.
I was looking for a holster that would not add any bulk as a PM9 would be too big for pocket carry with a bulky holster. While this holster does not make my PM9 disappear in my jeans pocket, it look like a small tablet or large phone. So I do not have any worries about printing or my concealment being blown. I will say it is nowhere near as quick to draw from my pocket as it is from my IWB holster but the ease of concealment and the comfort make it worth it for me. I regularly forget it is in my pocket during the day. I also really like that if I feel the need I can put my hand in my pocket and hold my gun ready to draw without anyone knowing. The only negative thing I can say about it is that because it does not cover the majority of the gun my gun collects lots of pocket lint. But you can’t expect it protect from lint. I will also say that I have only carried in jeans. I’m not sure how it would do with drawing or printing with dress pants.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts