Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator
25,622 Posts
It's working for me right now. That's the way I usually read the forums, and haven't seen any problem.

·
Premium Member
25,481 Posts
This site seems to not enable a new post's search cache, well not for long - if I reload page on old search URL I get that same message. On others I can go back to an old search if I want.

Only reliable way here seems to be to use the link saying ''new posts'' at which point it does an updated one with a new number. That in itself so far has been reliable.

·
Premium Member
20,035 Posts
Back to the main page, hit refresh and then new posts are fine when you get that message. If you do not physically log out at the end of your session, it takes a while for the cookie to timeout and messes up the "New Posts". I log out everytime I leave the site and don't have a problem, usually....

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
when i have the problem most is when ive been gone all day and coem home from work start the computer then sign in it tells me i have so many and then the no posts thing i should have been clearer in my post and its only been lately since monday it has done this

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.