Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New holster for the wife's Walther PPS. I ordered it from DM Bullard out of Azle, TX. It was ordered on 1 December and shipped on the 18th, despite a '30 working day' lead time warning.
I'm very happy with the leather, color, finish and retention and would recommend to anyone.

·
Registered
256 Posts
How's the PPS working for ya'll? I've either hear extremely good or extremely bad reports. I handled one this weekend after being very curious about them and was surprised at how good it felt in my hand. I gravitate to the 1911 platform, but the PPS felt good.

Great looking holster by the way. Seems a lot of folks like holsters with boning and molding to the gun's each and every curve, but what they don't realize is that it defeats covert carry. Though I don't own one yet, DM's "pocket" design keeps printing to a minimum.

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
Re: PPS

When I could convince the wife to let me shoot 'her' weapon, I've liked it. Accurate and not too much kick. I bought it for her to replace her S&W model 60 snubbie, and she's very happy with it.

I carry a PX4sc with 13+1, so I'm brought up short by her 7 shot magazine.

No external decocker/safety which I prefer, but thats personal taste.

I got the holster to hopefully migrate her from 'purse carry' to a bit more accessible if needed.

·
Registered
712 Posts
It's great looking holster. Just be sure the clip is strong and it fits on the belt correctly. Clip holsters sometime stay on the gun when drawn.

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Nice looking leather you got there... :hand10:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts