Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to find the appropriate place to put this post and I am not entirely sur eI chose the right forum. Forgive me if I am incrrect in my placement.

Nevertheless, back to the topic at hand, I got a new scattergun and have two more on the way.

Say hello to Roxanne. I find myself belting out tunes like Eddie Murphy in 48hrs everytime I put her in Semi and rip off a tube full of scatt'r ammo.

~A

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
nice, puts my old S&W to shame.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I need to sit and take some better pics, I am expecting an M1 and an M4 super 90 in the next week or so. Then I will take better pics. I love Roxanne though. Too much fun to blast with. She transitions quite easily and the ghost ring rear with trijicon front are also quite easy to use.

~A

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sing it with me gents. ROXANNE, lol. But really she is a beaut to blast. I am kinda curious to see the difference between her and her two arriving sisters (M1 and M4 Super 90's)

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
So - won the lottery eh? :biggrin: I once more have drool puddles to mop up. :smile:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Now that's a nice looking shotgun that puts my stock Winchester Defender to shame. Good choice, Andy! :wink:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Been hired to work a few runway events as a massage therapist and they paid something fierce. That and I know of some ppl that can get me phenomenal deals on the weapons I seek.

~A

P95Carry said:
So - won the lottery eh? :biggrin: I once more have drool puddles to mop up. :smile:

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Bud, yeah that is how I figured it as well.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts