Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
To help us manage CombatCarry.com I am very pleased to announce the promotion of two of our Moderators to positions as Senior Moderators, QKShooter and Betty. They have been with the forum since very early on and have had a very strong influence on the feel of the place, along with our other moderators. Both will now have the additional ability to moderate all forum areas, instead of only the forums they are officially moderators of.

The forum was created and opened for business one year ago yesterday, July 4th, 2004. In that time we have gone from eight members to 1215, upgraded our host and our software, added the gallery and link scripts and, generally, the forum has evolved into what it is today. We try very hard to focus the forum on concealed carry issues, and with our Moderators, and now our Senior Moderators, we will try to maintain that focus.

Please welcome QKShooter and Betty as they assume their expanded roles on the forum. I'm damned proud to have them. :smile:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Congrats to both of them. And Bumper, thanks for making such a great resource on the web!!!

·
Registered
868 Posts
Great forum Bumper, a service to all shooters. Best regards to our super appointments.

·
1943 - 2009
10,368 Posts
What everybody else said! :cool:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Now I can spank everyone everywhere! :silly:

:spank:

·
Administrator
143,595 Posts
Betty

not quite everyone. :wink:

Actually, I think I will hafta concede the upper hand to Betty since I do not have any giant, poisonous, tarantulas as loving pets. :eek:

My Congrats To Betty. (Our Dear, Deadly, & Dangerous S.W.A.T. Magazine Female)
My Eternal Thanks to this site creator.

I think all of the moderators would agree that it is such a privilege for us to be an active part of this forum.
Our "Powers Of Moderation" are barely ever needed - BECAUSE our population of members are simply the "Finest of the Best."
The true Congratulations goes to our fantastic forum members who have made this place equal to...or superior to...any other firearm related forum on the web.
We appreciate you all.

·
Registered
868 Posts
So will these super guys now get a pay raise promised to the rest of us or will we have to give up our expected income??? Will they get their own special place to communicate so we cannot spy on them???? Did they have to bribe anyone to get this position??? There is going to be a long investigation into this matter. :smile: Gordan Liddy comes to mind, I have to make a call.

·
Super Moderator
25,537 Posts
Congrats to the Super Mods! :silly:

Happy Birthday to the Forum.

And what QKShooter said about it being a privledge to Moderate here!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Now I can spank everyone everywhere!
Betty - careful what you say!!! :silly: mrshonts might get worried! :biggrin: (Where does the queue start BTW??!).

Randy - congrats on the first birthday - and congrats too to QK and Betty. All you guys do a great job and the growth of this place even in the last few months has gone to near meteoric! Excellent resource and I predict it will grow ever more exponentially.

Salute!

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
P95Carry said:
Betty - careful what you say!!! :silly: mrshonts might get worried! :biggrin: (Where does the queue start BTW??!).

Randy - congrats on the first birthday - and congrats too to QK and Betty. All you guys do a great job and the growth of this place even in the last few months has gone to near meteoric! Excellent resource and I predict it will grow ever more exponentially.

Salute!

It starts way back p95 there was a thread about betty and spankings before there a bunch of us at the front of the line :king:

·
Registered
686 Posts
oh....how go i get in line... :p

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Thx Bud - just got all excited at the mention of the word :biggrin:

Ok so I'm old - but ................................... :smile:

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Bumper said:
Both will now have the additional ability to moderate all forum areas, instead of only the forums they are officially moderators of.

Does this mean I'm going to have to clean up my language and wear a tie on ALL the forums?

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Team American said:
Does this mean I'm going to have to clean up my language and wear a tie on ALL the forums?[/QUOTE]

Nope, no ties. We cut those off here.... :wink:

·
Registered
686 Posts
Bumper said:
Nope, no ties. We cut those off here.... :wink:

Bumper...I'll bring the clothing shears...

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
July 8

Happy Birthday OKSHOOTER!!!! Go for many more.

Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways - Chardonnay in one hand, strawberries in the other - body thourghly used up, totally worn out, and screaming- "WOO HOO !! What a ride !!"

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.