Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be the first to publicly spill the beans here:smile:

Tonight I decided to run out to the gun shop for a visit and a cigar, and was handed a little flyer of interest. Then waited for the UPS delivery truck until after 9:00 p.m., but he was a "no show". It seems that Sig is now offering the P250 in a "combo kit", only in the 9mm configuration with both the large grip frame and the sub-compact grip frame in a dual combo case. Two uppers, two grip frames, and one fire control mechanisms. Not sure of the counter price yet, but it should be a substantial savings over the "bought seperately" prices. The P250 is very easy to take down, all the way to the fire control mechanism, as I was able to dismantle the medium framed model in the display case in about a minute without the use of even a drift pin or punch, and had never seen or done it before.

I'm not personally in the market at the moment (wish I was), but I can see the appeal for this one having a full sized Sig (1.4 inch width), and a sub compact Sig (1.1 inch width) in the same box, with a slight bit of "tinker toy" work. I'm going to take a wild guess that the "out the door price" will be around $900, or less, but that's just a complete SWAG on my part.

I can't wait to put the stopwatch on the conversion process.

surv

oh... it's called the P250 2Sum

·
Registered
2,046 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
It will be interesting to see what the price is set at...could be a very good deal for someone a versatile Sig package...

·
Registered
225 Posts
Too bad they don't sell 'em right from the factory in Exeter, NH.....
Some of us Granite Staters could just "swing by"....:smile:
Not too shabby.....~$400 per weapon.....Might be more tempted, if I didn't already have 3 Glocks, with a 4th coming.....

·
Registered
601 Posts
It's about time. They're finally capitalizing on the one of the unique features of the P250.

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
Looks like the price is $760, at least at one of the better online places. Pretty sweet deal, about $100 off.
That's a pretty good deal, IMO.

·
Registered
408 Posts
IMO this it the best way to capitalize on the modular design.
I'm personally not a fan of the P250, but if you can buy a single pistol that can be swapped fullsize and subcompact at will for less than the price of two individual pistols it will draw interest.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts