Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
21 - 40 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
I just hope the IT team loads the site in a test environment and give it thorough shake down before going live. Looking forward to newer, faster, better! :smile:

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
I read this as our Canadian’s are now turning us all over to the fed Bois and installing tracking software to monitor us. :danceban:

Kidding!!! Just a little throwback fun. :yup:

·
Registered
1,448 Posts

·
Super Moderator
23,228 Posts
We're going to have a party for you, Cricket!

:vs_cake: :vs_balloons: :vs_gift:

:vs_clap: :vs_clap: :vs_clap:

And then the work starts!

With lots of

:vs_coffee: :vs_coffee: :vs_coffee:

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
We're going to have a party for you, Cricket!

:vs_cake: :vs_balloons: :vs_gift:

:vs_clap: :vs_clap: :vs_clap:

And then the work starts!

With lots of

:vs_coffee: :vs_coffee: :vs_coffee:

So someone is gonna bring tequila? :vs_smirk:

·
Registered
891 Posts
It sort of has that dead sterile look to it - like reading a dictionary. But, I'm one of those folks who hate it every time stores rearrange everything for whatever reasons they learned in college. I understand things will be greatly improved tech wise, but what a bland lifeless looking format.

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
The platform or design layout of a community isn't what makes it warm and inviting.

It's all of y'all that do. :smile:

Just my 2 cents.
You got me thinking that if I am going to complain a bit about the platform I should at least pay for the privilege of adding my 2 cents.
So I just made a donation to the forum.
I appreciate the time all the MODS and ADMIN put into this community.

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
You got me thinking that if I am going to complain a bit about the platform I should at least pay for the privilege of adding my 2 cents.
So I just made a donation to the forum.
I appreciate the time all the MODS and ADMIN put into this community.
Of course, you are going to complain. Most of us are creatures of habit and we don't much like any sort of change. You should have heard me the first time I saw it!

That being said, we will get through this one step at a time.

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
One thing I do want to give you a heads up about is that I have noticed that the listing for all attachments you have posted to the site does not migrate over to the new platform. Please understand that all of your attachments will still be here within the posts where you have added them, there just won't be a linked page in your settings displaying all of them in one spot.

attachments.png

If this is something you use often, I recommend doing 1 of two things. (1) Download all of your attachments so that you have a local copy of them. (2) Upload all of them to your gallery if you haven't done so already.

Again, all of your images will still be here and display within your posts.

·
Premium Member
2,280 Posts
Funny, I had a similar opinion.
It may work better, more fluid and easier for advertisers.
It just did not have a warm, inviting feeling. More industrial with all the symbols.
But I guess we will get used to it.
Functional I suppose, but kind of “Covid-19 Sterile-like”......:hmmmm2:

Reactions: montejames

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Functional I suppose, but kind of “Covid-19 Sterile-like”......:hmmmm2:
I have a feeling all y'all will keep everything from ever becoming being sterile. :vs_laugh:

As I mentioned, I will be here step by step to help.

- Cricket

·
Registered
Various
15,545 Posts
After you log on, you can click on the three dots to the right of your avatar and select "Light Mode" or "Dark Mode". Light mode is with the stark white background. Dark Mode is with a dark gray background and white script. I much prefer the Dark Mode.

21 - 40 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.