Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
FYI, I tried again, about 10 minutes ago, & STILL NOT WORKING! I was able to re-post pic's (old thread/quoting myself) I posted a week ago. It was not working for me, as of about Mon.-Tue. (?). I'd tried to post an image I'd downloaded. tried about 4 times! Gave up, thinking maybe it was because it was that specific image. Tried this afternoon, multiple times, to post an image of a gun, I've posted in the past, AND IT WILL NOT WORK! :mad:

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
FYI, I tried again, about 10 minutes ago, & STILL NOT WORKING! I was able to re-post pic's (old thread/quoting myself) I posted a week ago. It was not working for me, as of about Mon.-Tue. (?). I'd tried to post an image I'd downloaded. tried about 4 times! Gave up, thinking maybe it was because it was that specific image. Tried this afternoon, multiple times, to post an image of a gun, I've posted in the past, AND IT WILL NOT WORK! :mad:
Have you tried re-starting your computer and/or clearing the cache?

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
I just went to what I believe is an affiliated site, (m14forum.com), & adding an attached gun picture works fine. I'd thought I might need to change computers, but this action disproves that, I believe.

·
Super Moderator
19,238 Posts
I just went to what I believe is an affiliated site, (m14forum.com), & adding an attached gun picture works fine. I'd thought I might need to change computers, but this action disproves that, I believe.
I just tested the photo upload feature and it worked fine - 9:30 pm MST.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Still NO luck! This post should have included a picture I "just loaded" on M14forum.com. It is a related site, RIGHT?

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
It's actually harder/different to add attachments there, but I figured it out!

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Well, I GUESS it is my "laptop"! Not sure why, as I can post on the other forum! But it allowed me to post pic above, on a tablet I keep by the bedside, SO, I guess SOMETHING is going on? Sorry!

·
Administrator
1,499 Posts
Mod's OR SOMEBODY! For the past few day's I've not been able to post pictures! I've NEVER HAD ISSUES! Go to advanced. Click "insert image". Select my image & "choose file", which it "add's! When I "click upload files", it does NOTHING! Tried again & again, & "nothing happens!" I've never had problems, in all my years here! Does this have to do with the forum changes made? Am I missing something?
Testing images...

car.jpg

It looks like you were able to upload the image from another device, is that correct?

- Cricket

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
@Cricket I'm going to experiment today. That was loaded on a different device, with FireFox, as opposed to my laptop with chrome. Don't know if it's a "chrome" issue or this lap top. I can use chrome & this laptop to load a picture on M14forum.com.

Reactions: Rock and Glock

·
Super Moderator
16,150 Posts
Heads Up!

If everything goes as planned, we have a tentative date to update our site this Thursday. :)

Just in case, please make sure you have your password saved.

- Cricket
Dang where did I put that Post-It-Note.

·
Premium Member
3,368 Posts
Just changed my password as I couldn’t find it.
Hope y’all are ready for this.
What is it that they say in the military now when you wind up someplace you don’t want to go.
Welcome to The Suck:)LOL
If there are two ways to screw something up I will find a 3rd

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
Well-well, I'm here to tell you, that I'm very sad today.
And the reason is, because I experienced many so called upgrading/updating.
It never but never turned out for the better, always for the much worst.
For a lately example, there was S&W forums.....
A few weeks later, it's totally destroyed, abandoned.
You are on your way to become history too.
And this prediction was made by Joe the HUN.

·
Premium Member
3,951 Posts
Mine's written on "some old utility bill envelope" I hope I "didn't toss in the trash who knows when"? :rolleyes:

81 - 100 of 114 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.