Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i love it when these homeless guns follow us home.it gave me those puppy dog eyes. i picked this up from the gun show last week. i had been kinda busy so im am just getting around to post a pic!

sorry for the crappy pic
p.s. i was NOT trying to copy anyone on this forum with the grips. i bought them on another forum and they look like some of the other guns on this forum!

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Congrats on your new snubbie...:danceban::hand10:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Congrats on the new wheelgun.... :congrats: Those Badger grips are very classy looking... :yup: :hand10:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Congrats! You are going to love it! And, who cares if you have a like gun as someone else on the forum?

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, right?!? :scratchchin::gah:

Just kidding!!! That's what forums like these are about; getting ideas, whether visual or from print, as to what may or may not work for you, etc.

The Badger Grips are nice, aren't they? At least they fit my hand perfectly. Also, they don't grab onto clothing like the Ruger stock rubber grips. They will smack your hand a little bit more when using .357's, though.

Your carry setup is similar to mine when I am running around my little home town. I cut the little tab off of one of the Bianchi strips, and it hides perfectly in that little coin/watch pocket on my jeans. I do carry all six in the strips, though. I figure if the SHTF, one more for the reload can't hurt.

Next up for mine is a Big-Dot front sight and a good quality tuckable leather holster.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
The more I see these guns, the more I like them.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
I get ideas from other gun owners all the time, and frankly I never feel bad if I use another person’s configuration. Sure, it’s more fun to come up something uniquely your own, and its even cooler if someone else copies mine!
Regards,
:star:

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Could someone direct the nexthomeless SP101 to my house. Have it bring the Badger grips too. I promise I'll treated like my own!!:rofl:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts