Defensive Carry banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
WOW... that thing is super comfortable! I could barely tell the thing was on after a few minutes. I need to adjust the cant and height on it but wow!!!

·
Registered
1,746 Posts
Very nice, I didnt realize they had a cross on the clips. If anyone asks, you can say you're in the ministry.

·
Registered
43 Posts
You will love it! I have two of them and a crossbreed belt.
Great product and great people to deal with!
MN

·
Registered
11 Posts
I agree with markn

I agree with Markn I have two sp and a micro clip, cb belt too Love em. I did just order a Montana from c5 leather, figure I need to give someone else a chance.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Very nice, I didnt realize they had a cross on the clips. If anyone asks, you can say you're in the ministry.
True, but if the BG's start praying, I doubt:image035: if it will be because of the cross.

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Where's the included prawns? :confused: :rofl:

Nice pictures! :35:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Brobar,

I purchased a supertuck as well for my Glock 22. I have only worn it around the house (expecting my CPL in the mail tomorrow!) I think it's very comfortable and I have been trying different pants and shirts and find that it conceals very well.

How do you like the belt?

John

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I LOVE the belt JVD! I never realized until after having a proper gun belt just how much my other belts don't support (not just a gun and holster... but my pants period). That belt holds everything in place! I wore it without the holster on Sunday when we went out and I think that is the first time in ages I can ever remember not having to pull my pants up throughout the day. They just stayed! I can see where having a proper belt is a necessity when carrying. I don't have other gun belts to compare it with so I really can't say it is better or worse than gun belt X or Y... but so far it looks like it will really fit my needs.

·
Registered
120 Posts
You won't be disappointed with the holster. I am totally satisfied with mine and it is comfortable.

·
Registered
199 Posts
Love my SuperTuck and belt. I've bought 2 more belts from a local guy. they do the job, but one is a bit longer, and the other is quite a bit shorter than what they should have been. I saved a bunch of money, but the quality just isn't there.

Also, I've tried the Kholster, a very similar holster to the SuperTuck. It's nice, but the belt clips aren't spread out enough for a double thick gun belt, so they don't sit properly.

Craig has quality Products. As cheap as I am, and as hard as I've looked, I've found that you just can't get good quality for any less than CrossBreed charges.

Buy CrossBreed and save yourself the hassle that I've gone through!

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
I personally like the fit finish and design of the MTAC a little better. But there is no denying the quality and overall satisfaction CB customers have with that product. Congratualtions.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I've always thought the Super tuck was really ugly and I don't care for Kydex, but so many people rave about them, I may have to give them a try.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I've always thought the Super tuck was really ugly and I don't care for Kydex, but so many people rave about them, I may have to give them a try.
It isn't pretty that is for sure. But boy is it comfortable! I thought the same thing when I first saw it... but then I figured who is going to be looking at my *concealed* carry holster INSIDE the waistband of my pants... and then I got over it. hehe

·
Registered
57 Posts
The way my Supertuck rides on my hip it helps keep my pants up better than no gun holster.
my wife says , I have the noAssAtAll disease.
very comfy holster but, i only have 1 holster :)

oh, and I thought those were Heavy Metal Crosses

1 - 15 of 15 Posts