Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Local gun shop showed they had 4 in stock online. I thought about picking one up since they are inexpensive. I got dressed in 5 min. and drove 15 min. over to the gun shop. Walked in and was told the last G3C was just pulled from the gun case. Wow.

·
Registered
9,561 Posts
Cheep compact handgun that has over 10 round mags .. Not surpised people are getting scared + broke so cheep protection is going fly

·
Registered
778 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
"How does it compare to the G2C?"

Based on feedback from the Taurus G2C, the gun is improved in every way. The finish is Tenifer, the trigger is wider and is now like the G3 trigger. It has a shorter pull and has a more audible click and shorter reset. The sights are metal and no longer polymer, the slide has press check groves on the front and the texturing on the grip is now larger. Also, the guiderod is metal and no longer polymer. Just to name a few things I can remember.

·
Registered
314 Posts
None flying off the shelves here, because none of the gun stores here will even carry Taurus because of all the problems they have.
You mean "had." In my area there are literally dozens of gun shops. I don't recall seeing one NOT carry Taurus firearms... Well I take that back. I believe only one gun shop might not have, but I could be wrong.

What area of TX are you in?

·
Registered
465 Posts
I just snagged one online from Palmetto late last night (Thursday, Jul 9). I've seen them update their inventory at odd hours, so I kept a lookout for one. It was priced at $279, and now I'm just waiting for it to ship.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts