Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to know if anyone could recommend a good holster either outside the waistband or inside the waistband holster for a Beretta 92FS. Also what is a good horizontal mag pouch option. Any Beretta guys out there. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,659 Posts
Welcome to the forum, from GA.

Sorry, can't help with any suggestions...but there will be plenty of folks here that will help you.

·
Registered
71 Posts
I would like to know if anyone could recommend a good holster either outside the waistband or inside the waistband holster for a Beretta 92FS. Also what is a good horizontal mag pouch option. Any Beretta guys out there. Thanks.
Check out westacholsters.com ...I have bought a few items from him and have been very pleased with his work... He is a kydex maker and his works quickly... Turnaround time is about a week ... Prices are very affordable too

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,270 Posts
I have a stealthgear for my Beretta nano IWB and a PX4 compact AIWB both holsters I love. Also I have a wright's leather works OWB for my PX4 in the winter, all great holsters. Nelson make great holsters along with a lot on this form. For a horizontal holster the only one I could find was from safariland on amazon for a really good price. Not the best quality but it works and feels secure.

Welcome to the former, stay safe

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
Welcome from WA., and I have always liked the Alien Gears holster and for the mag holder I have a mix of tactical and kydex which work really well but what work for one on the holster might not work for another. I think most will tell you that before you find the prefect holster for you, you will have collected many holsters, some I still have and some I sold, kydexs and leathers but some of the holster that we suggest are a start.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Welcome from Mississippi! I use a Galco King Tuk. It's super comfortable and hides a pistol well. They may have a model for your gun.

·
Premium Member
1,031 Posts
Welcome from Iowa :wave:

·
Registered
417 Posts
Welcome!! I agree with what bigpapa said, you may need to try some out to find what your preference is. I like kydex holsters. Plenty of companies can make them formed for your specific gun, I currently use one made by black point tactical but there are lots of companies that do the same thing.

·
Registered
1,401 Posts
Would you take a recommendation from a girl too? :wink:

I use a Blackhawk leather pancake holster. I love the way it presses the M9 (92FS) up to my back. It is a great way for a smaller lady to conceal a larger gun. I put my belt on the outside to pull it in a bit more, but you don't have to.

IMG_0603 Beretta Carry.jpg

IMG_0606 Beretta 2.jpg

·
Super Moderator
25,608 Posts
Welcome to the forum!!

Have you looked in our holster section for suggestions??

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Hi elock49! Welcome to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to learn more about defensive carry and firearms and making the decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.

I'm glad you're here.

Holsters are a very personal choice. My suggestion is to go to a large LGS and try out different options. Also, clear out a dresser drawer for all the holsters you're gonna buy that you ultimately won't like. What works for me is a belly band (http://www.glockstore.com/the-original-belly-band); a Remora; and an AlienGear. YMMV!

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Welcome. Holsters are a hugely personal preference. You need to decide on the material you prefer and the manner in which you'll carry (IWB, OWB, AIWB or ...). Once you've narrowed it down, you'll get much more meaningful feedback from the members here. I imagine most of us that have carried for a long time have gone through a number of holsters before finding the one that is the "best." Good luck with your search.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of North Carolina :wave: I am sure you will get plenty of help and suggestions from experienced members.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts