Defensive Carry banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking forward to participating here. I have had my CCW for years, but recently became really excited about the fact my wife has started learning about guns since April and she got her first gun about two weeks ago, a Ruger LCR .357 with a Crimson laser. She had never handled or fired a gun before. She now has fired a .22, 9mm, .38 special, and my beloved 45 acp. It is awesome. We are enrolled in a multi-State CCW course this weekend so I will be able to obtain CCW permit(s) from other States as will my wife after she receives her Idaho CCW. She truly enjoys going to the range. I am stoked about how she is learning about guns and their proper use, while learning more tools to protect herself.
Jon

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
welcome from PA. glad you found us, this place has lots of great info and nice people. congrats on getting your wife involved and interested in shooting. happy shooting.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Registered
4,401 Posts
Welcome from Tennessee.......the "Patron State of Shootin' Stuff!"

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
Welcome from Memphis.

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome from another Idahoan! I live in Nampa, work in Boise. "Idaho Carry" has a meetings on one thursday evening per month at Fuddruckers on Eagle Road. Tonites the night! 6:30 pm.

check out idahoopencarry.com for more info.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Howdy Hay from WA state Today. I have pals what live 'round N Idaho out by Stick City. HUA

·
Registered
387 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.