Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,031 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Three years later I finally managed to come across a full size Springfield 1911A1 Loaded in stainless. Every time I saw one in a gun store and coughed up the money to purchase it was gone, and I saw a lot of Kimbers and Colts going up for sale from private parties. I've been a die hard Springfield 1911 fan because they have excellent customer service and quality guns that are priced right. I did own a Springfield 1911 Loaded before but it had the lightweight frame and it wasn't what I really wanted, plus it didn't function right (hammer would fall when slide returned to battery).

I found someone locally who was looking to sell his Springfield 1911A1 Loaded in stainless because he was looking to upgrade to a Wilson Combat (those are nice too). It is now mine and it works great! :danceban:

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
Beautiful pistola...Gotta love those Springers... :yup:

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
Thats a beauty. I have a Mil Spec, but if I come a cross a nice Loaded for the right price, its mine.

Congrats

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
That's very nice! :yup:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I have the GI milspec stainless,it shoots great

·
Registered
806 Posts
Gorgeous!

Okay, I'm officially jealous...

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
That is a great looking pistola...think your may have found a winner...Congrats!:yup:

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Excellent choice and beautiful 1911! My soon to be 20 YO SA Standard is still going strong after 50k+ rounds. Congrats!

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
WOW!

SubNine,
That is a thing of BEAUTY! Congratulations and happy shooting - or - just staring in wonder and admiration!

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Congrats, Nice lookin pistol. I bet it's a sweet shooter too. Can't wait for my turn to 1911 up.:hand5:

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
nice choice and its shiny

·
Registered
2,686 Posts
All good things come to those who wait..!

CONGRATS.! That's a beautiful 1911. Please come back and give us a range report.

·
Registered
1,780 Posts
WTG! She's pretty! Patience is indeed a virtue. Congrats!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts