Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
After much debating and input I decided to go with the 27 over the 36 for the moment. I picked this up for around $415 plus taxes. It comes with Tru Dot night sights which still glow pretty nicely. The range report might take awhile since I am currently suffering from some back issues. I do however see this little gun being part of my EDC which is why I bought it.

I forgot to mention this was purchased from Mark over at http://www.summitgunbroker.com/ Great service and prices!

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
For that price I would have done the same thing!

Looks like a GLOCK, and that is GOOD!

Congratulations!

·
Registered
543 Posts
Nice, enjoy.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
I've carried my G27 for some ten years now. I bought the G27 as my first Glock pistol dedicated for me to CC. It's a winner in all categories for me (and many others obviously). You got a killer deal on it too! I doubt I'll be finding a G26 for my wife at that price. We're going through GSSF on hers I think. Anyhow...........

ON YOUR NEW

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Good price for a very dependable firearm.:yup::bier:

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
You won't be disappointed. Congrats!!:35:

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Great choice and a nice deal, too.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Very nice deal....did you pick that up at Summit Gun Broker? LOL He has them for the same price.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I always love to look at Glocks. I cant wait to have one of my own again.

·
Registered
862 Posts
good deal and good pic. congrats!!!

·
Registered
25 Posts
You got a great deal, on a great gun, in a caliber that as far as I can tell hasn't been affected by the ammo shortage 40 S&W is everywhere.

You sir hit the trifecta :danceban:

·
Registered
1,260 Posts
Congrats...G 27 is my EDC. Lightweight and compact it is so easy to carry, but packs a lot of firepower.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Nice EDC for sure. I'm really liking the G36 for the slimmer feel though, but either way, they're both Glocks right... Can't go wrong with the Glock platform IMO.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Great EDC, and price.. Carry well, and stay safe.. Oh, and Congrats also!!

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Very nice! :smile:

·
Registered
376 Posts
Nice deal, congrats

1 - 20 of 24 Posts