Defensive Carry banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,372 Posts
Welcome to the form. Ruger should be a at EDC ; )
H/D

·
Premium Member
7,001 Posts
Hi from TN. You are obviously rightly concerned about driving through Memphis every day. I certainly understand that.

Honestly, Memphis is one of those places that I like to go “heavy”. I have both Glocks and Rugers. Ruger makes some fine weapons. But at crunch time, I’d much rather have a Glock with high capacity with me, than a Ruger.

·
Premium Member
11,599 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Texas.
Ruger should be fine if it feels right for you

·
Registered
3,171 Posts
When looking for a slim carry weapon, it’s hard nowadays to justify anything besides the new wave of extra high capacity tiny guns like the Sig P365, S&W Sheild Plus, Springfield Hellcat, etc.

·
Registered
12,469 Posts
Welcome from Utah. You need to shoot the gun (if you have not already done so) before purchasing, if you can find one to rent. There are lots of good choices out there.

·
Registered
742 Posts
When looking for a slim carry weapon, it’s hard nowadays to justify anything besides the new wave of extra high capacity tiny guns like the Sig P365, S&W Sheild Plus, Springfield Hellcat, etc.
Going to have to agree. Too many better choices. On a personal side, I’m not a fan of Ruger polymer semiautomatic pistols.

·
Premium Member
6,392 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Arizona.

·
Registered
4,493 Posts
Bienvenido from Deep South Texas.
Glock 43x with Shield Arms 15 round magazine. Slim, compact, plenty of rounds and a familiar operating system.

·
Premium Member
7,151 Posts
Welcome. The Ruger is a fine carry choice.

·
Registered
1,821 Posts
Welcome from Texas.

Nothing wrong with an LC9S. I've had 3 of them since they came out. Still have two tucked away in the safe. They are thin and comfortable to carry, that's for sure.

·
Registered
4,397 Posts
Howdy from Texas, where the west begins. Pull up a chair and sit a spell.
For years I have carried an original LC9. Nice and thin but still grip able.
Now I’m carrying mostly my new Ruger Max-9 or Taurus 856 or 605.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts