Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States refusing to label it's college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here.

Reactions: Glock.Man

·
Registered
20,117 Posts
Hi. New to this forum, but not new to guns. Although my name is Glock.Man, I have Sigs, CZs and Walthers, amongst others. My normal carry gun is either a Glock 23 in .40, or a Glock 27 also in .40. I appreciate well made guns, pistols and revolvers.
Welcome!
Sounds like we outa get along just fine.

·
Registered
20,117 Posts
Arnold might be a stretch. I was thinking more on the lines of

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Ahhh man, you had to go there:)

Now what kind of example are ya setting for our new members:)

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
Greetings from Utah, well at least 1 of me. Good to have you aboard.:wave:

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Premium Member
1,046 Posts
Welcome from the Lone Star State!

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Warm greetings from The Great State of Texas. Welcome to D.C.com. Where the majority of its members strongly believe in the 2nd Amendment and doing away with the infringements recklessly tied to it through history.

Texas, One of eight States refusing to label it's college campuses, "Gun Free Zones." One of the few areas of our Nation which continues to allow it's gun owner's to carry more than an empty gun and one bullet in their pocket. In Texas, it is an everyday occurrence to see a horse tied to a post downtown with the owners loaded long gun hanging off the saddle and no one will touch it, other than it's owner. Okay, obviously one of the above three statements referring to Texas is not exactly true any longer.

Enjoy your time at D.C. .com. You are among good people here.
"Gun-free" zones are ripe areas for crime and potential terrorism. I've been to Texas several times and even interviewed for a job there. Another job came up which didn't require me and my wife to move so we're still Hoosiers. But I do love the Texas spirit.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts