Defensive Carry banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All I can say is best 120 bucks ever spent.Never Jams,powerful, and I can shoot the nuts off a fly with it. And CHEAPEST ammo ever :wink:

I could rave all day long about it but I wont. Here are some pics

And I dont even have to go to the range!!
:rofl:
But seriously..for training its awesome! Fully shoots and operates just like the real ones. And the good ones are full scale replicas of whatever model you choose.If your really into training and such I would highly recommended one. Lots of fun around the house.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
LOL! I knew something was up from the price and the pics. Won't be long before someone asks where you got a Glock for $120. Have fun!

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
LOL that's great... nice leather for it too :rofl:

·
Registered
15,177 Posts
I have green gas too but it doesn't come in a can,but it is deadly

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
You had me going, up until the last photo. Good one. When little 17 year old Tommy Toygun robs a convienence store and gets himself killed I wish someone would show one to Miss, Mrs. Ms. or Mr. Softheart (who believes he's just a kid or its just a toy no need to shoot someone over). Wonder how they would feel if it were stuck in their face. Its difficult to ID one in a high stress situation and is easy to see how so many BGs are killed with one.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Maybe I don't have the necessary sense of humor for this, but why in hell would anybody "Carry" something like that. Some kind of unfulfilled death wish?:hand1: "Doc"

·
Registered
687 Posts
Did you spray paint the orange tip black?

·
Registered
1,517 Posts
Maybe I don't have the necessary sense of humor for this, but why in hell would anybody "Carry" something like that. Some kind of unfulfilled death wish?:hand1: "Doc"
Don't think the OP carries this for personal defense. Just to practice with. They do look real at first glance tho.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Don't think the OP carries this for personal defense. Just to practice with. They do look real at first glance tho.
You got it.

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I am thinking of getting one for shooting in my basement.

Now I just might.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
Nice replica, got a link?:confused:

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Like I said they are awesome! I think anyone into firearms should have one.Think about it. Live fire training pretty much anywhere with full size replicas. How cool is that. I hear that police and military are starting to use them now too.

Check the vids

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPgsO3QKa24

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4cDXRLvQaE

Nice replica, got a link?:confused:
Here are a few. There are a lot of different replicas out there. Some are even officially licensed by the manufacturer.

Gas AirSoft Guns Blowback & Pistols

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
I thought it was a Hi-Point, LOL

·
Registered
967 Posts
That's pretty neat....I think I will look into getting one...maybe a 1911 style since that is my EDC platform.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts