Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got back from my local shop and came home with a nice xdsc package. I traded my skyy 9mm in and got a pretty good deal. I liked the skyy but a number of people were having issues with frame cracking and firing pins breaking. I here skyy is beefing them up but there was something there that I didnt feel comfy with carrying this gun. And sprinfield puts together a nice xd package. Ill probably get out next week and put it through its paces and let everyone know how it does. In the mean time be safe everyone and have agreat day.

Sixgun:smile: Btw its the 9mm version

·
Registered
2,087 Posts
Awesome, hope you enjoy it.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Get your self some 40 cal mags and get 13 rounds in the compact mag with no adjustments to the mag.

I've been using 2 40 cal mags with mine since i got it with no problems

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Reckon you made a good move there - pretty darned good feedback comin' in from XD folks - and sales seem to be rising all the time.

·
Registered
112 Posts
my girlfriend loves her's and can shoot the hell out of that little gun. she constantly gets 4-5" groups @ 25'. I like the gun when I shoot it with the grip extensions on the fullsize magazines. Still prefer my commander though.

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
My girlfriend likes her XD, but I prefer something with a safety ala 1911.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Good choice. Love my XD9 Service. Great shooting gun, easy to handle, easy to maintain, easy to carry. I'm sure you'll find that you picked up a nice little pistol there!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts