Defensive Carry banner

New TT Gunleather holster for my EDC!!

3415 Views 24 Replies 21 Participants Last post by  GlockGal
Just arrived today. Tim at TT has now joined Rocky at Pure Kustom as my favourite holster makers.

I got the brown with black shark so I could wear it with both my brown and black shark Beltman belts.

Whattaya think??

I'm heading south in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to breaking it in!!

Attachments

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Premium Member
5,951 Posts
That's beautiful....congrats...

· Premium Member
8,015 Posts
Purdy! :smile:

· Registered
131 Posts
I would caution all interested in Tim's work, that it is only a matter of time before the waiting list shoots up to six months or a year. We have all seen it before. If you are sitting on the fence, your gonna get a splinter in your but.
JMHO
MS

· Registered
16 Posts
I'm on the waiting list. . .

I ordered on 5/2/09. The TT gunleather site shows they are working on the first week in March orders. It's gonna be a while. In the mean time, I've ordered another holster to hold me over.

· Registered
2,301 Posts
Very nice! I really like the color with the black shark belt. the contrast is fantastic.

· Premium Member
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I love it!!!! I have a snap OWB holster ordered from them in the same color! Its beautiful! How long did it take to come in?
About 60 days give or take. A perfectly acceptable waiting period.

· Registered
709 Posts
Nice!!
Congrats!!

· Premium Member
200 Posts
Just arrived today. Tim at TT has now joined Rocky at Pure Kustom as my favourite holster makers.

I got the brown with black shark so I could wear it with both my brown and black shark Beltman belts.

Whattaya think??

I'm heading south in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to breaking it in!!

Thank you GunnyBunny,

I am glad the color got close enough to work with both belts.

And thank you everyone else for your comments and input.:smile:

Tim

· Premium Member
5,505 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks again Tim for a job well done!! :congrats:

You owe it to yourself to put a link to your website in your signature line. It'll make it easier for folks to find you.

And BTW, it's colour, not color. :rofl:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.