Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just arrived today. Tim at TT has now joined Rocky at Pure Kustom as my favourite holster makers.

I got the brown with black shark so I could wear it with both my brown and black shark Beltman belts.

Whattaya think??

I'm heading south in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to breaking it in!!

Attachments

·
Registered
50 Posts
I love it!!!! I have a snap OWB holster ordered from them in the same color! Its beautiful! How long did it take to come in?

·
Premium Member
5,765 Posts
That's beautiful....congrats...

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Purdy! :smile:

·
Registered
112 Posts
I would caution all interested in Tim's work, that it is only a matter of time before the waiting list shoots up to six months or a year. We have all seen it before. If you are sitting on the fence, your gonna get a splinter in your but.
JMHO
MS

·
Registered
13 Posts
I'm on the waiting list. . .

I ordered on 5/2/09. The TT gunleather site shows they are working on the first week in March orders. It's gonna be a while. In the mean time, I've ordered another holster to hold me over.

·
Registered
2,177 Posts
Very nice! I really like the color with the black shark belt. the contrast is fantastic.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I love it!!!! I have a snap OWB holster ordered from them in the same color! Its beautiful! How long did it take to come in?
About 60 days give or take. A perfectly acceptable waiting period.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice!!
Congrats!!

·
Premium Member
199 Posts
Just arrived today. Tim at TT has now joined Rocky at Pure Kustom as my favourite holster makers.

I got the brown with black shark so I could wear it with both my brown and black shark Beltman belts.

Whattaya think??

I'm heading south in a couple of weeks and am looking forward to breaking it in!!

Thank you GunnyBunny,

I am glad the color got close enough to work with both belts.

And thank you everyone else for your comments and input.:smile:

Tim

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Thanks again Tim for a job well done!! :congrats:

You owe it to yourself to put a link to your website in your signature line. It'll make it easier for folks to find you.

And BTW, it's colour, not color. :rofl:

·
Registered
4,244 Posts
That's a HIGH riding holser with a lot of weight above the belt. Let us know how she carries. Very nice looking rig!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts