Defensive Carry banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Holster!!

Well, I’ve been a “dyed-in-the-wool” hybrid holster user for years. I’ve gone through a lot of EDC pistols (Glocks, CZ’s, Sigs, and finally a Tristar C100, but I always carried in a Kydex/Leather hybrid. For me, they just worked. They allowed me carry my pistol comfortably and at practically any cant that I liked. As I’ve stated previously I like a lot of forward cant as I feel it helps prevent the grip from sticking out away from my body.

All the time I was using various hybrids (Theis, CrossBreed, Comp-Tech, etc.), I was still lusting after the all leather holsters. They were, quite frankly much, much better looking than the hybrid. So, when I bought my new C100, I started looking at the leather holsters. I pretty quickly zeroed in on TT Gun Leather’s Reinforced IWB “Mike’s Special”. I was immediately attracted to this holster for it’s features, it’s looks and it’s price: Reinforced IWB "Mikes Special" - TTGunleather Store

The features I like most were the reinforced mouth and the “increased cant”. So I ordered the holster and waited eagerly for its delivery. I was not disappointed. The thing is gorgeous and works as designed. My biggest surprise was how comfortable the holster was from day one. I’ve been wearing it all day, every day since I received it.

Here's some pictures:

·
Registered
176 Posts
Yep, I have three of them. One like yours and two are OWB. Best holsters that I have.

·
Registered
722 Posts
nice gunleather...and it looks like you can re-holster with out loosening the belt...Ive got that style for every CC side arm I own...

·
Premium Member
403 Posts
OOOHH-TT Gunleather nothing finer I have ever found.I have a few of their products and love them all.I wish I could afford one of his Dual Snap OWB holsters-I have been lusting after one for my Aegis for awhile now.

·
Registered
598 Posts
Nice. I have 4 holsters from TT Gunleather. Always very high quality work.

·
Registered
3,321 Posts
Dark brown or black?

Looks wonderful.

TT or a Nelson would be my choice in leather.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Dark brown or black?

Looks wonderful.

TT or a Nelson would be my choice in leather.
My holster is dark brown.

Well, I've been using this holster daily for almost a month now and I can report that I like it better and better everyday. Sure wish I would have gone to full leather IWB's a long time ago.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts