Defensive Carry banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Very nice leather...I have an OWB already and a Mike's special ordered I just love Tim's work.

·
Super Moderator
50,585 Posts
Very nice, nothing beats a quality leather holster...enjoy!:bier:

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
Seriously, I've been hearing a lot of bad things about those holsters! Better send it to me so I can use, er, I mean dispose of it properly.

·
Registered
1,165 Posts
Congrats on a beaut of a holster! Hope it serves you well. Tim made my IWB for my P7 almost 2 years ago. Still holding up great even after 2 hot summers of daily carry.

What pistol is that nestled inside?

·
Registered
316 Posts
Wow that is a great looking holster! Tim makes fantastic leather. IMHO his work is as good if not better than Milt Sparks but with better customer service.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
Nice looking leather :hand10:

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
So nice! :wink:

The waiting is killing me! He's working on orders up to 4/10, mine was ordered 4/16! :aargh4:

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
Good lookin holster, pics were a little dark, but still cool lookin carry rig. :hand10:

·
Premium Member
7,703 Posts
Maybe we should form a support group on the forum for all us guys/gals waiting for our custom leather? :hand5:

"Hello, my name is Thumper and I have been waiting 5 months"! :rofl:

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Lmao Thumper......my wife asked me the other day if waiting on new leather was better than foreplay.....(Me) what was that you needed from the store dear I'll run and get it.

·
Registered
608 Posts
I have two in the que as well - order date around 4/17. I am hoping mine will be in the next wave too...:santaclaus:

·
Registered
112 Posts
Dr. Love
We are all glad that Tim is better at holster making than you are at picture taking:rofl:
Congrats on the new rig, mine get used reguraly.
Mike

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Dr. Love
We are all glad that Tim is better at holster making than you are at picture taking:rofl:
Congrats on the new rig, mine get used reguraly.
Mike
considering I didn't take the pictures :hand5:...I am still glad Tim makes really nice holsters.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts