Defensive Carry banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My new Tueller IWB holster and mag carrier for my Sig P320 in .45 delivered a week or two ago. Just got around to taking a few pictures. Already have same setup in black leather for my Ruger 9's. Comfortable, nice workmanship, good value in my mind. What more can you ask? I think I paid less than $100 for both items delivered to my door. Went with 1.75" loops this time because that makes it easier to slide the holster on my 1.5" belt.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,170 Posts
My new Tueller IWB holster and mag carrier for my Sig P320 in .45 delivered a week or two ago. Just got around to taking a few pictures. Already have same setup in black leather for my Ruger 9's. Comfortable, nice workmanship, good value in my mind. What more can you ask? I think I paid less than $100 for both items delivered to my door. Went with 1.75" loops this time because that makes it easier to slide the holster on my 1.5" belt.
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,663 Posts
Tueller Holsters are good pieces of gear. I have bought one from him for a G26, Walther PPK/S, Sig p239, CZ 75 Compact, G19, G43. Great rigs, fairly priced, and quick to deliver. Several of the ones he made for me are in the Gallery on his website.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts