Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since all the brand bashing bothers me, I think I've come up with a solution. From now on brand basing will become a monthly thing. I've made a list and I present it for your review.
Jan: Colt
Feb: Glock
Mar:Taurus
April:Sig
May:Springfield
June: CZ
July: Kimber
August: Ruger
Sept: Hi- point
Oct: Kahr
Nov: Kel Tec
Dec: Bersa

I am open for suggestions i.e. changing of the months around. I just believe this would be more orderly and also give some members the chance to save up some real bashing for their most hated brand.

I personally am looking forward to Feb. and August.

·
Premium Member
4,330 Posts
Time to grab the :popcorn:

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I just realized that I left out S&W, must have been a freudian slip.

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Since all the brand bashing bothers me, I think I've come up with a solution.
Brand bashing with rules? That just ain't no fun, bubba.

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
Oh no. I am a Sig Snob and April is the Bunny's Birthday. You can't put the two together like that, my little head will explode. LOL

·
Registered
438 Posts
Oh no. I am a Sig Snob and April is the Bunny's Birthday. You can't put the two together like that, my little head will explode. LOL
Its okay. No one can legitimately bash Sig. April will be a very quite month!:yup:

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I'm glad to see some folks with a sense of humor!!!!!!!!!! You better specify March as Semi-Automatic if you want it to be good. I never knew how much they "inhaled with great force" :hand5:until I bought one and ran 400 flawless rounds through it hitting fly poop from 50 yards. Can you believe a company would sell such a piece of junk? :aargh4: (LOL) :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
185 Posts
:danceban: We can start arguin now if you want...:danceban:
Replace sig with S&W and I recon there isnt much bad to say about para ordnance is there?????? or put keltec with bersa ohh what about eaa

·
Banned
1,890 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
O.K. this is more complicated than I thought. Maybe bi-weekly?

·
Registered
4,848 Posts
Leave it as it is. If you miss the thread that bashes the gun you hate, then it is your falt and you need to spend more time on this site.

·
Super Moderator
50,603 Posts
I'll be gone for the month of February...I'm just sayin'...:wave:

·
Registered
983 Posts
I just realized that I left out S&W, must have been a freudian slip.
No, not a slip. S&W never made less than perfect guns. [sarcasm off]

·
Registered
93 Posts
Leave it as it is. If you miss the thread that bashes the gun you hate, then it is your falt and you need to spend more time on this site.
:haha: :rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I would move the keltec to a summer month since it's much easier to conceal with summer clothes.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts