1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
3,281 Posts
Of the mainstream media, ONLY FOX News would even touch this. If gun confiscation is happening, the MSM knows that it would spark outrage. That's why it's being done piecemeal, one gun owner at a time. I'm not saying that it's true, either, but I can totally believe that the media would stay hush-hush about it if it is.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
They are doing it in Cali..I would suspect that it will start in NY soon, if its not already underway...

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Of the mainstream media, ONLY FOX News would even touch this. If gun confiscation is happening, the MSM knows that it would spark outrage. That's why it's being done piecemeal, one gun owner at a time. I'm not saying that it's true, either, but I can totally believe that the media would stay hush-hush about it if it is.
If Fox is the only one that would touch it, then my belief that the libs and the media NEED A BODY COUNT before they can push agenda is true. Applying Occam's Razor, what other conclusion can we draw? How very sad it is people NEED to be hurt to get your point across.

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts